VCE Exam Simulator 2.0.2
Introducing the New Avanset VCE Exam Simulator 2.0.2
- Realistic exam simulation
- Exam editor with preview function
- Several different question types
- Whole exam in a single file
- Customizable exam taking mode
What is VCE Simulator ?
VCE Exam Simulator is a test engine designed specifically for certification exam preparation. It allows you to create, edit, and take practice tests in an environment very similar to an actual exam.
VCE Exam Simulator 2.0.2 (Jul 06, 2015)
- New interface design
- Intuitive and user-friendly layout
- Optimized color scheme
- Fixed: Displaying the real number of question.
- Fixed: Italics font not being saved while importing from an RTF file.
- Fixed: Timer couldn’t be set up for more than 100 minutes.
- Fixed: Answer to the first question was always shown in the training mode.
- Fixed: Scaling while taking an exam.
- Fixed: VCE file errors while importing into VCE Designer.
- Fixed: Minor visual imperfections.