Exam 220-1002: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 2
ExamCollection Verified – Instant Download. Download Exam 220-1002 PDF files free.
Here you can download free practice tests 220-1002: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 2. Free dumps for 220-1002 in VCE & PDF format also you can read online. All tests on this site have been converted with VCE Exam Simulator.
All latest VCE files will be converted. Files are converted in 24 to 36 hours. VCE to PDF converter FREE
(220-1002.vce & 220-1002.pdf: 129 Questions & Answers)
VCE files + PDF files + VCE Player: $35.00
Last update: July–2019
New Question Updates for: 30 days FREE
Free Exam Questions in PDF Format
What Are the Domains and Objectives of the CompTIA A+ Exam 220-1002?
In order to take and pass the CompTIA A+ exam and secure an elite score, the candidates must follow the CompTIA A+ exam objectives/domains together, rather than studying unofficial, irrelevant or random material. The following list incorporates domains gauged by this certification exam and the extent to which these domains are represented.
- Domain 1: Operating Systems — 27%
- Domain 2: Security — 24%
- Domain 3: Software Troubleshooting — 26%
- Domain 4: Operational Procedures — 23%
What Essential Details Do I Need to Know About the CompTIA A+ Exam 220-1002?
The CompTIA A+ Exam 220-1002 covers the installation and configuration of operating systems, expanded security, operational procedures and software troubleshooting. The following sections describe everything you need to know about your exam.
- Recommended Experience: This exam recommends having hands-on experience of nine to 12 months in the lab or field, but no experience is required to take the exam
- Language: CompTIA offers the A+ exam in several languages, including English at launch, Portuguese, Japanese, German, simplified Chinese and Spanish
- Length of a Test: The length of this test is 90 minutes
- Passing Score: The candidate has to earn 700 points out of 900
- Number of Questions: There is a maximum of 90 questions per exam
- Type of Questions: The exam includes drag-and-drop and multiple-choice questions
- Price: The price is $219 per exam
- Retirement: TBD — usually 3 years after launch