Exam 220-1001: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
ExamCollection Verified – Instant Download. Download Exam 220-1001 PDF files free.
Here you can download free practice tests 220-1001: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1. Free dumps for 220-1001 in VCE & PDF format also you can read online. All tests on this site have been converted with VCE Exam Simulator.
All latest VCE files will be converted. Files are converted in 24 to 36 hours. VCE to PDF converter FREE
(220-1001.vce & 220-1001.pdf: 132 Questions & Answers)
VCE files + PDF files + VCE Player: $35.00
Last update: June–2019
New Question Updates for: 30 days FREE
Free Exam Questions in PDF Format
An Overview of Exam 220-1001
A+ is a two-part series that requires two separate exams: Core 1 (Exam 220-1001) and Core 2 (Exam 220-1002). CompTIA released new exams for the series effective January 15th, 2019. The previous versions, 220-901 and 220-902, were introduced in December 2015 and will be retired in July 2019.
The new exams include expanded content to reflect the growing role of IT specialists, including security, networking and device connectivity, and dramatically new approaches to operational procedures.
The 90-minute Core 1 exam has a maximum of 90 questions, including multiple-choice and performance-based. The questions cover the following five technical areas:
- Mobile devices (14 percent of the exam)
- Networking (20 percent)
- Hardware (27 percent)
- Virtualization and cloud computing (12 percent)
- Network hardware and troubleshooting (27 percent)
While CompTIA doesn’t require a minimum level of experience for candidates, it recommends nine to 12 months of experience in the field or in the lab. You need a minimum score of 675 (on a 100-900 scale) to pass.
Candidates taking Exam 220-1001 should be able to demonstrate these core skills, among others:
- Installing, configuring and maintaining PCs, mobile devices and software
- Diagnosing, resolving and documenting common software and hardware problems
- Providing customer support to end users and applying troubleshooting
- Understand basic concepts such as desktop imaging, virtualization and networking